Friday, September 20, 2013

Jumpin Jabos!

If you're wondering what the hell a "jabo" is, it was the name the Germans gave the American P-47 fighter plane. Since it is my favorite fighter, and what I named this blog after, it seems only fitting to start it off with an awesome snapshot I bought online. It is, no surprise, one of my favorite pictures as well.




We'll never know if this guy was a pilot, mechanic, or just a dude that could squeeze into an air scoop, but he definitely knows how to deliver a badass pose.

(Also, I'm not the biggest fan of watermarks, but I only add them because I physically own the original photo. I'm not going to watermark every image that shows up here, considering most will be online crap, only my own photos. If you want to save it or link or whatever, I only ask that say where it's from. Thanks.)

No comments:

Post a Comment